What Precautions Should Be Taken When Using Electric Pruning Shears?
What are the benefits of using electric pruning shears to prune fruit trees?
The electric pruning shear is a high-efficiency, eco-friendly and safe tool for pruning fruit trees, such as apple trees, grape vines, and mulberry trees. Compared with manual shears, electric pruning shears are easier to use, less labor-intensive, and promote healthier growth of fruit trees, making them an ideal aid for fruit farmers. The advantages of electric pruning shears are:
Electric pruning shears use electricity as a power source, which makes them two to three times more efficient than traditional manual pruning shears. Electric pruning shears can also be used for bidirectional cutting, making them more suitable for pruning or shaping fruit trees. In addition, the use of manual pruning shears for a long time can cause finger and arm pain, which is not an issue when using electric pruning shears.
The electric pruning shear has a simple supporting structure, operates smoothly and has a low failure rate. The cutting ability and lifespan of the blade are both higher, making it suitable for long-term use under normal maintenance conditions.
Better pruning quality
Electric pruning shears have stable pruning performance and can meet horticultural requirements. In the correct operation, they are superior to manual pruning in terms of smoothness and aesthetics. There are few missed cuts and the resulting fruit tree branch is close to the natural growth state, with a larger crown surface and a neat and beautiful pruning face. Moreover, the buds and leaves that grow after electric pruning are healthier and more numerous than those that grow after manual pruning.
Good safety protection
Electric pruning shears have good safety protection, the blade follows the wrench to move, and when it is stuck, the circuit self-checking program will start the motor monitoring to protect it from burning out. The motor has double protection functions (direct current brushless motor), and the Hall chip switch control is adopted. When the trigger position is reset, the blade will open before closing. The circuit board will protect the device from overload, overcharging, overheating, over-discharging, and under-pressure.
What should you be aware of when using electric pruning shears?
With the development of technology, electric pruning shears have become an essential tool for gardening work. Using electric pruning shears incorrectly not only increases the workload but may also affect the service life of the electric pruning shear. Therefore, attention should be paid to the following when using electric pruning shears:
When using electric pruning shears and accessories, follow the instructions and methods of use. Consider the working environment and the work to be completed. Using electric pruning shears for operations that are not compatible with the requirements may cause danger.
Electric pruning shears require professional training to use. It is risky for inexperienced people who are not familiar with the instructions to use electric pruning shears.
Don't cut branches beyond the cutting range of the shears, don't cut hard things like metal and stones, don't use pliers to hold the tools, and replace the blade if it is worn or damaged.
Before and after use, keep the equipment clean. Use a clean cloth to clean the electric pruning shears, battery, and charger. Use a soft brush or a dry cloth to clean the dust on the blade. Do not use any corrosive or solvent-based cleaning agents.
Follow the instructions for using the equipment correctly. Don't use the electric pruning shear, battery, or charger if they are damaged. Do not immerse the electric pruning shears, battery, charger, or any other equipment in water or any other liquid.
Ensure that the switch is in the off position when making adjustments, replacing accessories, or storing the electric pruning shears to prevent accidental start-up.
Store the electric pruning shears in a closed state and out of the reach of children.
Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8601 25mm Small Electric Pruning Shears for Trees
- SC-8602 30mm Li-ion Battery Cordless Pruning Shears
- SC-8603 28mm Battery Garden Pruning Shears
- SC-8604 28mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display
- SC-8605 40mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display & Progressive Cutting
- SC-8607 28mm Battery Powered Pruners
- SC-8608 32mm Rechargeable Pruning Shears with Extension Bar
- SC-8609 32mm 21V Electric Power Scissors
- SC-8610 28mm Electric Hand Pruner
- SC-3601 30mm Electric Pole Pruning Shears
- SC-3608 40mm Electric Pole Hand Pruning Shears
- SC-3602 Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears (Max. 45mm)
- SC-3604 Professional Electric Tree Pruning Shears (Max. 50mm)
- SC-7605 Telescopic Extension Pole for Rechargeable Pruning Shears
- SC-7608 Telescopic Extension Pole for Battery Pruning Shears
- SC-3632 Telescopic Extension Pole for Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-3633 Telescopic Extension Pole for Heavy Duty Pruning Shears
- SC-8608C 32mm
- SC-8607 Pro 28mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8608 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8609 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8611 Pro 40mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8620 Pro 22mm Electric Pruning Shears
- Electric Chainsaw
- Electric Plant Tying Machine
- SC-8101 Plant Vine Tying Tool Machine
- SC-8102 Hand Tying Machine
- SC-8104 Tape Binder
- SC-8105 Blade-saving Tapetool
- SC-8106 Tapener Tying Tool
- SC-8107 Plant Tapener
- SC-8108 Plant Tying Machine
- SC-8801-1 Plant Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-2 Garden Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-3 Tapener Tape Consumable
- SC-8801-4 Tapener Gun Consumable
- SC-8901 Tapetool Staples
- Grafting Tool
Electric Tomato Pollinator
- 40V Li-Battery
- Battery Lawn Mower
- Cordless Chainsaw
- Cordless Leaf Blower
- Cordless String Trimmer
- Band Saw
- Battery Crimping Tool