What Are the Operating Procedures for an Electric Chain Saw?
A electric chain saw is a power tool used by woodworkers to cut using a revolving chain-shaped saw blade. Although there are many different brands and models of electric chain saws, they are all designed according to ergonomic principles and have similar structures.The operating procedures for a electric chain saw are as follows: Accidents that occur during the use of a electric chainsaw resulting in personal injury or property damage must be the responsibility of the operator and the user.
General requirements for using a electric chain saw
Electric chain saws should comply with the regulations of the country of origin.
The operator must be familiar with the performance and operation of the electric chain saw, and be able to operate and maintain it according to the instructions.
The operator must be trained and hold a job certificate. The following persons are not allowed to operate a electric chain saw:
(1) Minors and the elderly.
(2) Weak, sick, and disabled people.
(3) People who have drunk alcohol or taken drugs that might affect their coordination.
Preparation for using a electric chain saw
Safety shoes must be worn during operation.
Loose fitting clothes, shorts, and accessories like ties, bracelets, and anklets are not allowed.
Thoroughly check the degree of wear of the saw chain, guide plate, chain wheel, and adjust or replace them if necessary.
Check if the electric chain saw switch is intact and if the power connector and the insulation of the electric cable are worn.
Thoroughly check the job site and remove stones, metal objects, branches, and other discarded items.
Select a safe evacuation channel and a safe area before beginning the operation.
Electric Chain saw operation
Do not work at a distance of less than 1.5m from the conveyor belt carrying the raw material.
Before turning on the power, the electric chain saw switch must be closed to prevent accidental starting.
Before cutting, start the electric chain saw without load for 1 minute to check if it is running normally.
When starting or operating the electric chain saw, hands and feet must be kept away from rotating parts, especially above and below the chain.
When the fuse is burned or the relay trips, an immediate inspection should be carried out.
Overloading the power supply and installing high-capacity fuses is not allowed.
The electric chain saw must be operated with both hands.
When working, stand firmly and do not stand below or on the raw material or timber that may roll.
When removing jammed saws, pay special attention to the safety of any assisting personnel.
Lubricate and cool the saw mechanism during the operation at all times.
When the raw material is about to be cut, pay attention to the movement of the timber and quickly lift the electric chain saw after the cut.
Before transferring the electric chain saw, turn off the switch and do not operate it during transportation.
After using the electric chain saw
After work every day, tighten all nuts, bolts, and screws, check the wear degree of the saw chain, guide plate, and chain wheel, and adjust or replace them if necessary. Check the wear of the power plug and the insulation of the electric cable. If damaged, it should be replaced or repaired promptly. Before long-term storage, clean up residual wood chips and dirt, remove the saw chain and guide plate and apply rust-proof oil. The motor should be dust-proof. Store the electric chain saw in a dry environment.
Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8601 25mm Small Electric Pruning Shears for Trees
- SC-8602 30mm Li-ion Battery Cordless Pruning Shears
- SC-8603 28mm Battery Garden Pruning Shears
- SC-8604 28mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display
- SC-8605 40mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display & Progressive Cutting
- SC-8607 28mm Battery Powered Pruners
- SC-8608 32mm Rechargeable Pruning Shears with Extension Bar
- SC-8609 32mm 21V Electric Power Scissors
- SC-8610 28mm Electric Hand Pruner
- SC-3601 30mm Electric Pole Pruning Shears
- SC-3608 40mm Electric Pole Hand Pruning Shears
- SC-3602 Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears (Max. 45mm)
- SC-3604 Professional Electric Tree Pruning Shears (Max. 50mm)
- SC-7605 Telescopic Extension Pole for Rechargeable Pruning Shears
- SC-7608 Telescopic Extension Pole for Battery Pruning Shears
- SC-3632 Telescopic Extension Pole for Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-3633 Telescopic Extension Pole for Heavy Duty Pruning Shears
- SC-8608C 32mm
- SC-8607 Pro 28mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8608 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8609 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8611 Pro 40mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8620 Pro 22mm Electric Pruning Shears
- Electric Chainsaw
- Electric Plant Tying Machine
- SC-8101 Plant Vine Tying Tool Machine
- SC-8102 Hand Tying Machine
- SC-8104 Tape Binder
- SC-8105 Blade-saving Tapetool
- SC-8106 Tapener Tying Tool
- SC-8107 Plant Tapener
- SC-8108 Plant Tying Machine
- SC-8801-1 Plant Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-2 Garden Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-3 Tapener Tape Consumable
- SC-8801-4 Tapener Gun Consumable
- SC-8901 Tapetool Staples
- Grafting Tool
Electric Tomato Pollinator
- 40V Li-Battery
- Battery Lawn Mower
- Cordless Chainsaw
- Cordless Leaf Blower
- Cordless String Trimmer
- Band Saw
- Battery Crimping Tool