The Humanized Design of Electric Pruning Shears Makes It More Convenient to Use
Electric pruning shears are now an indispensable tool in garden tools. If you do not know the correct way to use electric pruning shears, it will take a lot of effort, and even affect the service life of electric pruning shears, so correct The use of electric pruning shears equipment is critical.
1. The humanized design of electric pruning shears is more convenient to use
The design of electric pruning shears must consider practicality, make it convenient to use, and work efficiently. At the same time, the design of electric pruning shears must also consider aesthetics. After all, everyone likes beautiful things. Regarding the design of electric pruning shears, let's talk about the arc of the pruning shears. Everyone should have noticed that the electric pruning shears have a curved arc, with a wide blade on one side and a narrow blade on the other. When pruning, the wide blade should be close to the body of the plant, and the narrow blade should be close to the removed branches! If you put the wide blade on the outside of the branch, it will not work well.
The battery design of the electric pruning shears is also very good, making it easier to carry on the body. The battery is made of high-capacity lithium battery, which is environmentally friendly and has a long use time, and does not need to be charged all the time. Electric pruning shears have protective settings, the blade follows the wrench, and when it is stuck, the circuit self-checking program will start the motor monitoring to protect the motor from burning. The protection function of both sides of the motor is controlled by a chip switch; the blade will be opened and then closed by pressing the trigger position again; the battery will be protected by the circuit board to maintain normal performance if the battery is overloaded, overcharged, overheated, overheated, overheated, overdischarged, and underpressure.
2. Tips for using electric secateurs
Electric pruning shears are lightweight and efficient. Fruit tree grafting shears pruning shears needs to master the corresponding skills. It is necessary to determine a reasonable pruning plan according to the variety, age, density, body structure, growth potential and fruit volume of the fruit tree. Here are some tips on how to prune fruit trees with electric pruning shears.
(1) Pruning skills of backbone branches. Pruning starts with the main branch at the base, and cuts from the full bud, but pay attention to the orientation of the cut. Auxiliary branches should be kept between the side branches according to the spatial orientation, and the upright branches, leggy branches and competing branches on the back should be thinned out. After pruning, another main branch should be pruned.
(2) Auxiliary branch pruning skills. The shape of fruit trees is mostly layered. After cutting the main branch at the base, prune the auxiliary branches between the layers. Auxiliary branches can be inserted to fill the gaps, and there is no space for retraction or thinning. If the side branches of the tree have large space, the auxiliary branches can develop into a fan shape.
(3) Review the pruning method. Fruit trees should be carefully inspected after pruning. After the fruit tree is pruned, the tree shape requires that the branches do not overlap up and down, the neighbors do not cross left and right, and the flower buds and leaf buds are evenly distributed.
Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8601 25mm Small Electric Pruning Shears for Trees
- SC-8602 30mm Li-ion Battery Cordless Pruning Shears
- SC-8603 28mm Battery Garden Pruning Shears
- SC-8604 28mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display
- SC-8605 40mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display & Progressive Cutting
- SC-8607 28mm Battery Powered Pruners
- SC-8608 32mm Rechargeable Pruning Shears with Extension Bar
- SC-8609 32mm 21V Electric Power Scissors
- SC-8610 28mm Electric Hand Pruner
- SC-3601 30mm Electric Pole Pruning Shears
- SC-3608 40mm Electric Pole Hand Pruning Shears
- SC-3602 Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears (Max. 45mm)
- SC-3604 Professional Electric Tree Pruning Shears (Max. 50mm)
- SC-7605 Telescopic Extension Pole for Rechargeable Pruning Shears
- SC-7608 Telescopic Extension Pole for Battery Pruning Shears
- SC-3632 Telescopic Extension Pole for Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-3633 Telescopic Extension Pole for Heavy Duty Pruning Shears
- SC-8608C 32mm
- SC-8607 Pro 28mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8608 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8609 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8611 Pro 40mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8620 Pro 22mm Electric Pruning Shears
- Electric Chainsaw
- Electric Plant Tying Machine
- SC-8101 Plant Vine Tying Tool Machine
- SC-8102 Hand Tying Machine
- SC-8104 Tape Binder
- SC-8105 Blade-saving Tapetool
- SC-8106 Tapener Tying Tool
- SC-8107 Plant Tapener
- SC-8108 Plant Tying Machine
- SC-8801-1 Plant Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-2 Garden Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-3 Tapener Tape Consumable
- SC-8801-4 Tapener Gun Consumable
- SC-8901 Tapetool Staples
- Grafting Tool
Electric Tomato Pollinator
- 40V Li-Battery
- Battery Lawn Mower
- Cordless Chainsaw
- Cordless Leaf Blower
- Cordless String Trimmer
- Band Saw
- Battery Crimping Tool