Advantages and Precautions of Electric Pruning Shears
In the peak season of pruning, workers need to prune a lot of acres. Thin branches are fine, but for thick branches, you must use special branch shears, otherwise, it will be easy to tear the cut, which will not heal well and affect the growth and appearance of the plant. Manual trimming is laborious and cumbersome, and you need to finish it for several days. A lot of money is spent, the work is not effective, and pruning is generally ineffective. It makes your arms sore and hurt, you need to rest and suffer for several days.
The electric cutting shears are easy and convenient. You only need to send the knife-edge to the branch and press the switch gently. No effort is required, labor and time are saved, and the arm does not feel sore.
Ⅰ. Advantages of electric pruning shears
1. Energy-saving. If it consumes 1 kilowatt-hour of electricity for 1.5 hours of continuous operation, it costs 0.7 yuan.
2. Higher efficiency. Electric cutting shears are 8-10 times more efficient than traditional manual pruning. The double-sided bladed knife design can be used for two-way trimming with high efficiency, which is more suitable for trimming or styling.
3. Good durability and low failure rate. The electric pruning shears run smoothly, the supporting structure of the whole machine is simple, the cutting capacity and life of the blade are high, there are few failures, and the adjustment and maintenance are more convenient.
4. The performance of electric garden shears is stable, and the tearing rate of electric garden shears is less than 10%. After pruning, it is close to the natural growth state of the hedge, the crown surface formed is larger, the pruning surface is neat and beautiful, and the buds and leaves germinate more neatly than manual pruning, and there are more germinations.
5. Strong protection function: personal/mechanical protection. When the blade is stuck with the wrench, the circuit self-check program will start the motor monitoring to protect the motor from burning.
Ⅱ. Precautions for the use of electric pruning shears
1. Do not cut branches that exceed the working range of the scissors, and do not cut non-plant materials such as metal, rocks and other hard materials. Do not clamp the tool with a vise. If the blade is worn or damaged, replace the blade.
2. Keep the equipment clean. When cleaning, use a clean cloth to clean the electric cutting shears, battery and charger (do not use any corrosive or solvent-based cleaners), and use a soft brush or dry cloth to clean the dust on the scissors. .
3. Do not immerse electric cutting shears, batteries and chargers in any liquid such as water.
4. Please use the equipment correctly in accordance with the operating instructions. Do not use the electric pruning shears, battery, or charger when they are damaged.
5. The stock switch cannot normally turn on or turn off the electric pruning shears, please do not use the electric pruning shears. Electric pruning shears that cannot be controlled by a switch are dangerous and need to be repaired.
6. Make sure that the switch is turned off when making any adjustments, changing accessories or storing the electric garden shears. This protective measure will reduce the risk of accidental activation of the electric garden shears.
7. Please keep the idle electric pruning shears out of the reach of children with the blades closed, and do not allow people who do not understand the instructions or are unfamiliar with electric pruning shears to operate them, it is dangerous for users.
8. When using electric pruning shears and accessories, follow the instructions and methods of use. At the same time, consider the working environment and the work to be completed. Using electric pruning shears that do not meet the requirements may cause danger.
9. After use, remove the dirt from the movable blade and the fixed blade. Then lubricate the contact parts. In the normal maintenance state, the next use will reduce the resistance and extend the life of the blade.
Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8601 25mm Small Electric Pruning Shears for Trees
- SC-8602 30mm Li-ion Battery Cordless Pruning Shears
- SC-8603 28mm Battery Garden Pruning Shears
- SC-8604 28mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display
- SC-8605 40mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display & Progressive Cutting
- SC-8607 28mm Battery Powered Pruners
- SC-8608 32mm Rechargeable Pruning Shears with Extension Bar
- SC-8609 32mm 21V Electric Power Scissors
- SC-8610 28mm Electric Hand Pruner
- SC-3601 30mm Electric Pole Pruning Shears
- SC-3608 40mm Electric Pole Hand Pruning Shears
- SC-3602 Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears (Max. 45mm)
- SC-3604 Professional Electric Tree Pruning Shears (Max. 50mm)
- SC-7605 Telescopic Extension Pole for Rechargeable Pruning Shears
- SC-7608 Telescopic Extension Pole for Battery Pruning Shears
- SC-3632 Telescopic Extension Pole for Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-3633 Telescopic Extension Pole for Heavy Duty Pruning Shears
- SC-8608C 32mm
- SC-8607 Pro 28mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8608 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8609 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8611 Pro 40mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8620 Pro 22mm Electric Pruning Shears
- Electric Chainsaw
- Electric Plant Tying Machine
- SC-8101 Plant Vine Tying Tool Machine
- SC-8102 Hand Tying Machine
- SC-8104 Tape Binder
- SC-8105 Blade-saving Tapetool
- SC-8106 Tapener Tying Tool
- SC-8107 Plant Tapener
- SC-8108 Plant Tying Machine
- SC-8801-1 Plant Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-2 Garden Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-3 Tapener Tape Consumable
- SC-8801-4 Tapener Gun Consumable
- SC-8901 Tapetool Staples
- Grafting Tool
Electric Tomato Pollinator
- 40V Li-Battery
- Battery Lawn Mower
- Cordless Chainsaw
- Cordless Leaf Blower
- Cordless String Trimmer
- Band Saw
- Battery Crimping Tool