Introduction to the Method of Pruning Branches of Fruit Trees
Why do fruit trees need to be pruned every certain month? So let me tell you why you need to prune the branches of fruit trees. Because it is a strong protection for young tree shaping, fruit plump regulation and old age. And there is only one goal, that is, to increase the yield and quality of fruits, so that fruit trees can hang more fruits, so that more nutrients can be transported to each branch, so that more fruits can be hung. Therefore, for fruit tree growers, timely pruning and transformation of fruit trees has greater economic benefits.
However, electric pruning shears have always had different pruning methods in pruning methods. Some pay attention to the species of the tree or the shape of the tree. Which branch bears the best quality fruit after pruning? How the fruit branches will develop after pruning is in the hearts of fruit growers, but some people think that it is enough to just prune some side branches. There is no scientific system theory at all. So, how to prune to achieve the desired effect? The natural growth law of the tree is very fast. Sometimes pruning will make the fruit tree grow healthily and have more yield.
1. Precautions for pruning electric pruning shears at various stages of fruit trees
During its seedling stage, in order to expand the canopy, electric scissors should be used to cut off the shoots on the upper part of the extended branches. The upright branches growing inside the canopy are too vigorous and should be cut off from the base. Pruning is to remove the tender parts of new shoots, so as to disperse the nutrients downward. Thinning pruning mainly cuts off the elongated branches and weak branches in the growth process, and retracts the drooping branches of the fruit tree at the same time.
In order to expand the canopy of young trees, the extended branches of the plant should be shortened. It is necessary to cut off part of the tips and buds on the branches to promote the concentration of nutrients, so that the cut buds are in an advantage and germinate into stronger branches. But be careful not to cut it too short, try to control it at about 20-30 cm, and at the same time, for the subsequent growth of fruit trees, keep the outer buds, which is conducive to the expansion of the tree shape of the plant.
Pruning is simply the removal of branches from the base. If it is found that the upright branches growing inside the canopy are too vigorous, but they have not produced fruit, they should be removed from the base to reduce nutrient consumption and facilitate the plant to produce fruit. Pruning should be carried out when the plant just grows new shoots. Generally, the young part should be removed to prevent the branch from continuing to grow, so as to promote the dispersal of nutrients to the bud points of its lower part or other adjacent positions, which is conducive to better flower formation and fruit setting during the growth process of the plant.
During the growth process, cut off part of the branches and buds of the fruit tree from the base in time, which will slow down the growth of the upper branches and promote the growth of the lower parts. In addition, electric scissors for trees should be used to thin out the elongated branches, weak branches and over-dense branches in order to increase the light transmission of the plants, increase the photosynthetic area, and facilitate the growth of fruit trees.
2. The principle of using electric pruning shears
The first principle: In the process of pruning with electric scissors, the tree shape should be flexibly grasped according to the actual situation of the tree shape, and the pruning theory, random pruning of large and small branches and mechanical shaping should not be used mechanically. The branches and crown of the tree must be pruned in accordance with the basic requirements of the tree structure of the fruit tree, and the branches and leaves should not be messy.
The second principle is that the tree is trimmed into perfect shape with the branches. Comprehensive consideration of the whole fruit tree, that is, considering the tree species, variety characteristics, tree age and tree vigor of the fruit tree, as well as the balance between growth and fruit. On the whole, the pruning method and pruning degree should be determined to give full play to the effect of local pruning measures. From the local part of the fruit tree, that is, according to the local growth, number of branches, type of branches, angle, direction, number of flowers and fruits, etc., local plastic pruning should be judged in the case of the whole tree, as well as local treatment and overall treatment.
The third principle: light cutting is the main method, combining light and heavy. Light pruning primarily means that the weight of the branches is low as a percentage of the total weight of the tree. The so-called "combination of light pruning and heavy pruning" means that on the basis of light pruning of the whole tree, in order to increase the total growth, it is necessary to control some parts with electric scissors and heavy pruning according to the needs of shaping and results, so as to promote flowering and fruiting.
Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8601 25mm Small Electric Pruning Shears for Trees
- SC-8602 30mm Li-ion Battery Cordless Pruning Shears
- SC-8603 28mm Battery Garden Pruning Shears
- SC-8604 28mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display
- SC-8605 40mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display & Progressive Cutting
- SC-8607 28mm Battery Powered Pruners
- SC-8608 32mm Rechargeable Pruning Shears with Extension Bar
- SC-8609 32mm 21V Electric Power Scissors
- SC-8610 28mm Electric Hand Pruner
- SC-3601 30mm Electric Pole Pruning Shears
- SC-3608 40mm Electric Pole Hand Pruning Shears
- SC-3602 Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears (Max. 45mm)
- SC-3604 Professional Electric Tree Pruning Shears (Max. 50mm)
- SC-7605 Telescopic Extension Pole for Rechargeable Pruning Shears
- SC-7608 Telescopic Extension Pole for Battery Pruning Shears
- SC-3632 Telescopic Extension Pole for Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-3633 Telescopic Extension Pole for Heavy Duty Pruning Shears
- SC-8608C 32mm
- SC-8607 Pro 28mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8608 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8609 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8611 Pro 40mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8620 Pro 22mm Electric Pruning Shears
- Electric Chainsaw
- SC-8101 Plant Vine Tying Tool Machine
- SC-8102 Hand Tying Machine
- SC-8104 Tape Binder
- SC-8105 Blade-saving Tapetool
- SC-8106 Tapener Tying Tool
- SC-8107 Plant Tapener
- SC-8801-1 Plant Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-2 Garden Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-3 Tapener Tape Consumable
- SC-8801-4 Tapener Gun Consumable
- SC-8901 Tapetool Staples
- Grafting Tool
Electric Tomato Pollinator
- 40V Li-Battery
- Battery Lawn Mower
- Cordless Chainsaw
- Cordless Leaf Blower
- Cordless String Trimmer
- Band Saw
- Battery Crimping Tool