The Structure of an Electric Chain Saw
1. The structure of an electric chain saw
There are many different brands and models of electric chain saws, but they are all built in the same way, all of them are ergonomic.
(1) Chain brake: also known as a brake, is used to quickly stop the rotation of the chain. It is mainly used for chain saw braking in emergencies, which is one of the safety functions.
(2) Saw chain gear: also known as sprocket, is used for driving saw chain with tooth parts; Check its wear condition before use and replace it in time.
(3) Front handle: it's the handle installed on the front of the chain saw, also known as the side handle. It is a structural barrier installed in front of the front handle and guide plate of the chain saw. It is usually installed near the front handle and sometimes used as the operating lever of the chain brake. It is one of the safety functions.
(4) Guide plate: also known as chain plate, solid track structure, used for supporting and conducting chainsaw. It is necessary to check the wear of the guide groove, repair the file in time, and replace it before using it.
(5) Oil pump: manual or automatic pump oil, it's used for guide plate and saw chain refueling device. You need to check the oil supply before use, adjust the oil supply in time, and replace it in time if it is seriously damaged.
(6) Rear handle: the handle installed on the rear of the chain saw belongs to the main handle.
(7) Chainsaw: the electric chainsaw with cutter teeth for cutting wood, mounted on the guide plate; Before use, check its wear condition, repair file in time, and check its tension, timely adjustment.
(8) Wooden teeth: used as a fulcrum for chain saw and sharp teeth for holding position when cutting down or crosscutting. Switch: a device that turns on or off the circuit of an electric chainsaw during operation.
(9) The self-locking button: also known as the safety button, is used to prevent accidental switch operation; It is one of the safety functions of a chain saw.
(10) Guide plate head baffle: can be installed on the guide plate tip of the attachment to prevent the guide plate tip saw chain from touching the wood. It is one of the safety functions.
2. Precautions before chainsaw operation
(1) Safety shoes must be worn during operation.
(2) Do not wear fat, open clothes and shorts, do not wear decorations, such as ties, bracelets, anklets, etc.
(3) Please check the wear degree of the saw chain, guide plate, sprocket, and other components and the tension of the saw chain carefully, and make necessary adjustments and replacements.
(4) Please check whether the chainsaw switch is in good condition, whether the power connector is firmly connected, and whether the insulation layer of the cable is worn.
(5) Inspect the working site and remove stones, metal objects, branches, and other waste thoroughly.
(6) Select safe evacuation channels and safe areas before operation begins.
Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8601 25mm Small Electric Pruning Shears for Trees
- SC-8602 30mm Li-ion Battery Cordless Pruning Shears
- SC-8603 28mm Battery Garden Pruning Shears
- SC-8604 28mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display
- SC-8605 40mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display & Progressive Cutting
- SC-8607 28mm Battery Powered Pruners
- SC-8608 32mm Rechargeable Pruning Shears with Extension Bar
- SC-8609 32mm 21V Electric Power Scissors
- SC-8610 28mm Electric Hand Pruner
- SC-3601 30mm Electric Pole Pruning Shears
- SC-3608 40mm Electric Pole Hand Pruning Shears
- SC-3602 Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears (Max. 45mm)
- SC-3604 Professional Electric Tree Pruning Shears (Max. 50mm)
- SC-7605 Telescopic Extension Pole for Rechargeable Pruning Shears
- SC-7608 Telescopic Extension Pole for Battery Pruning Shears
- SC-3632 Telescopic Extension Pole for Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-3633 Telescopic Extension Pole for Heavy Duty Pruning Shears
- SC-8608C 32mm
- SC-8607 Pro 28mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8608 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8609 Pro 32mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8611 Pro 40mm Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8620 Pro 22mm Electric Pruning Shears
- Electric Chainsaw
- SC-8101 Plant Vine Tying Tool Machine
- SC-8102 Hand Tying Machine
- SC-8104 Tape Binder
- SC-8105 Blade-saving Tapetool
- SC-8106 Tapener Tying Tool
- SC-8107 Plant Tapener
- SC-8801-1 Plant Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-2 Garden Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-3 Tapener Tape Consumable
- SC-8801-4 Tapener Gun Consumable
- SC-8901 Tapetool Staples
- Grafting Tool
Electric Tomato Pollinator
- 40V Li-Battery
- Battery Lawn Mower
- Cordless Chainsaw
- Cordless Leaf Blower
- Cordless String Trimmer
- Band Saw
- Battery Crimping Tool