Maintenance Guidelines of Tapeners
When working in the field with a tapener tying tool in hot summer, it is inevitable that mud, fine sand, etc. will enter the connecting parts of the tapener tying tool and the tying device. This not only accelerates the wear and tear of the parts of the tapener tying tool, but also increases the internal friction of the tapener tying tool, so that the strength required for tying the branches to press the handle is getting bigger and bigger, so it is easy to feel tired and reduce the working efficiency.
1. Solutions to common minor problems of the tapener tying tool
The tapener tying tool is a kind of tying tool that is widely used now, because it is easy to operate and can improve the overall labor efficiency, so it is favored by growers. In the process of using the tapener tying tool, it is normal for occasional small problems to occur. But how do we deal with these little problems? Don't let these small problems affect our normal use.
(1) How to deal with stuck nails
Stuck nails are a common occurrence in the use of tapener tying tools, especially in previous generations of tapener tying tools, the probability of this situation is much greater. When there is a nail stuck in the tapener tying tool, we should not rush to pick the nail with something, we first take out the propeller and unused nails. Secondly, we find pliers and other things to remove the stuck nail, and then reinstall the nail and pusher, and it can be used normally again.
(2) Cut the tape continuously
The main reason for the continuous tape cutting is that the blade of the tapener tying tool becomes dull. We only need to change the blade again and it can be used normally. The tapener tying tool brings convenience to improve work efficiency. We must learn how to maintain it during use, and learning to use the tapener tying tool correctly is also a maintenance method.
2. Skills for maintaining the binding machine
(1) When operating the tapener tying tool for tying branches, the force of the palm should be adapted.
(2) In the process of using and storing the tapener tying tool, avoid contacting the tapener tying tool with corrosive chemicals.
(3) Try to avoid violent falling of the tapener tying tool, so as to avoid position deviation and cause failure when the stapling parts match.
(4) After using the tapener tying tool, it should not be placed outdoors in the sun and rain. It should be wiped clean and stored indoors so as not to affect the service life.
(5) It is better to apply lubricating oil and protective agent to some important parts of the tapener tying tool during storage.
SUCA tapener tying tools are made of high-quality steel, which is durable and easy to carry and operate. This tapener tying tool tool can be used with 60 meters of tape, which is perfect for tying all vines. Welcome everyone to consult online!
Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-8601 25mm Small Electric Pruning Shears for Trees
- SC-8602 30mm Li-ion Battery Cordless Pruning Shears
- SC-8603 28mm Battery Garden Pruning Shears
- SC-8604 28mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display
- SC-8605 40mm Battery Pruning Shears with Power Display & Progressive Cutting
- SC-8607 28mm Battery Powered Pruners
- SC-8608 32mm Rechargeable Pruning Shears with Extension Bar
- SC-8609 32mm 21V Electric Power Scissors
- SC-8610 28mm Electric Hand Pruner
- SC-3601 30mm Electric Pole Pruning Shears
- SC-3608 40mm Electric Pole Hand Pruning Shears
- SC-3602 Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears (Max. 45mm)
- SC-3604 Professional Electric Tree Pruning Shears (Max. 50mm)
- SC-7605 Telescopic Extension Pole for Rechargeable Pruning Shears
- SC-7608 Telescopic Extension Pole for Battery Pruning Shears
- SC-3632 Telescopic Extension Pole for Hand Held Electric Pruning Shears
- SC-3633 Telescopic Extension Pole for Heavy Duty Pruning Shears
- SC-8608C 32mm
- Electric Chainsaw
- SC-8101 Plant Vine Tying Tool Machine
- SC-8102 Hand Tying Machine
- SC-8104 Tape Binder
- SC-8105 Blade-saving Tapetool
- SC-8106 Tapener Tying Tool
- SC-8107 Plant Tapener
- SC-8801-1 Plant Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-2 Garden Tape Tool Consumable
- SC-8801-3 Tapener Tape Consumable
- SC-8801-4 Tapener Gun Consumable
- SC-8901 Tapetool Staples
- Grafting Tool
Electric Tomato Pollinator